continuous-integration/drone/push Build is passing Details
This is a fork of Akkoma-FE from the Pleroma project, with support for new Akkoma features such as:
- MFM support via marked-mfm
- Custom emoji reactions
Changes in this Fork
- script tag in index.html for pleroma-mod-loader
- ability to move notifications to a seperate column
- insert zero width space when padding of emojis is disabled
- add custom language "English (Nyan)"
- pointing version links to my gitlab repos
- optional compact styles provided by craftplacer
- tags as buttons bellow a post
- pinch and pan media
- swap of react and favorite button in status
- adding vueComponent to DOM nodes to make new mods work
The Weblate UI is recommended for adding or modifying translations for Akkoma-FE.
$LANGUAGE_CODE is the ISO 639-1 code for your language), then add your language to src/i18n/messages.js if it doesn't already exist there.
Akkoma-FE will set your language by your browser locale, but you can temporarily force it in the code by changing the locale in main.js.
# install dependencies npm install -g yarn yarn # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build # run unit tests npm run unit
You can create file
/config/local.json (see example) to enable some convenience dev options:
target: makes local dev server redirect to some existing instance's BE instead of local BE, useful for testing things in near-production environment and searching for real-life use-cases.
staticConfigPreference: makes FE's
/static/config.jsontake preference of BE-served
/api/statusnet/config.json. Only works in dev mode.
FE Build process also leaves current commit hash in global variable
___pleromafe_commit_hash so that you can easily see which pleroma-fe commit instance is running, also helps pinpointing which commit was used when FE was bundled into BE.
Edit config.json for configuration.
loginMethod can be set to either
password (the default) or
token, which will use the full oauth redirection flow, which is useful for SSO situations.